Jansa IT offers Ongoing IT Support and Maintenance in one of four ways:
- Casual Support
- Support Plans
- Managed Services
- IT Outsource
Some of the reasons clients have chosen Jansa IT to assist with IT Support and Maintenance include:
- To help create a planned and predictable approach to supporting the IT network.
- To lower the total cost of ownership through proactive maintenance and strategic alignment of IT with the business plan.
- To increase the reliability, quality and types of IT services offered to support the business.
- To improve internal customer service and satisfaction with regards to IT service requests.
- To improve accountability of IT to the business via regular reports on IT product and service spend.
- To instill standard, auditable methods and systems which provide the business with quantitative metrics for measuring the performance of IT services.
- To reduce the risk to the business of IT staff turn-over.
IT Helpdesk Services
Jansa IT has over 10 years experience providing first and second level telephone and email based helpdesk support for clients. Jansa IT helpdesk experience includes IT technical support, business application and end-user support.
- To expand service hours to end-users.